Montag, 5. Dezember 2022

Dividend Update: November 2022

Tired of Waiting? How to Thrive When Your Life Feels On Hold 

 General Overview

Lacking any kind of positive stimulus (while at the same time not having resolved any of the on-going macro-economic issues), my portfolio was fairly static and went nowhere this month with only a mild increase of 1,2% on the last day of November. Still, in times like these, I'm perfectly happy with the status quo and collecting dividends in the meantime. On the whole, I received 238,31€ in dividends in November. February, August and November tend to be my weaker months, with May being the exception because of all the once-a-year dividends from my German / European stocks.  

  • Verizon: 9,29
  • AT&T: 8,71
  • Apple: 5,13
  • AGNC: 4,76
  • ASML: 2,09
  • AbbVie: 10,22
  • Texas Instruments: 8,09
  • SL Green Realty: 2,49
  • Stag Industrial: 0,44
  • National Retail Properties: 3,98
  • Kinder Morgan: 6,04
  • Main Street:15,51
  • Omega Healthcare: 34,03
  • Realty Income: 25,01
  • EPR Properties: 2,79
  • SPDR Global Dividend Aristocrats ETF: 21,05
  • Hercules Capital: 22,23
  • British American Tobacco: 7,80
  • Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund: 4,10
  • Easterly Government Properties: 3,27
  • Starbucks: 12,95
  • LTC: 2,30
  • Gladstone Commercial: 3,77
  • Arbor Realty Trust: 3,28
  • Sabra Health Care Reit: 8,54
  • Blackrock Science and Technology Trust II: 5,53
  • Cohen & Steers REIT & Preferred Income Fund: 2,80
  • Cohen&Steers Quality Realty Income Fund: 2,61

 

In total, I received dividends from 28 stocks / funds with the biggest sums comiing from Omega Healthcare and the monthly dividend of Realty Income. On average, I received a daily dividend of 7.94€ and 8.51€ from every position. I'd soon like to crack a daily dividend of 10€+.

 

Winers & Losers

The biggest winners last month were ASML (+22%) and Siemens (+19%), the biggest losers my high-yielders of this month Omega Healthcare (-10%) and Hercules Capital (-10%). I could not find a reason why those two fell and simple put it on the usual fluctuations of the stock market. Siemens climbing this month hurts a little bit as I kept looking at them at around 100€ for quite some time and forgot to pull the trigger. Well, better luck next time (I hope).

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dividend Update: April 24