Montag, 30. Oktober 2023

An ode to the "Dividend podcast"

 Free Good job Stickers, + 65 stickers (SVG, PNG) | Flaticon

In case you're looking for a top-notch dividend investing podcast, I recommend the podcast "Dividend Talk" (https://dividendtalkpodcast.com/). It's one I've been listening to for a long time and as a token of my appreciation I recently composed a little poem for the two hosts, which I'd like to leave here:

Two European fellas with a shared passion

Cash flow never goes out of fashion

Looking for freedom or a fat fire?

Here you find everything a dividend heart desires

Deep dive analysis next to shooting the breeze

Carried out with humour and ease

Jokes about bankers and litigation dissection

Hidden gems and honest reflection

There's talk of shower curtains and talk of cash flow

There's even woda drinking live on the show

From work-life balance to balance sheets

On parenting, discipline and earnings beats

Aristocrat or King - there's nothing sacriligeous

So watch out Nestle although you're prodigious

Silly innuendos and abusing CEOs,

Strap-On, Stinkey - here, everything goes

Never sell Shell, watch out for adjusted,

Adjusted is sometimes one step from busted

Yes, I'm looking at you, IBM

And don't go hiding, Bayer or 3M

But with dividends there are many ways to win

Innovation, disruption or your everyday sin

So stick to dividends, girls and boys

Don't go astray looking for other toys

Though the road we've chosen is steady and slow

You two shorten the road for the average Joe

168 times you've recorded

168 times I've been rewarded

You're my consumer staple on my Sunday run

You make sure that the waiting is fun

To these two gentlemen - their praises I sing

May their cups of dividends be filled to the brim

 

Give them a listen, they're well worth your time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dividend Update: April 24