
September was back to work for me and it has been the typical grind of coming back after the holidays. It takes some time getting back to it and apart from work and sports, there has not too much been going on.
The one thing I did was to climb a mountain here in Ecuador as I'm preparing to climb the Cotopaxi before Christmas. To do that, I agreed to climb one mountain every month with my colleague to get used to it and train. We climbed the Sincholagua, which is close to 4900 meters high (we started around 3700 meters). It was mostly walking up-hill and the weather was, apart from some very strong gusts of wind, pretty good. Only at the end did I really have to climb a part of the mountain with gear to reach the peak. I'm by no means an expert, which is why it was satisfying to get over that hump and make it to the peak. I'm already looking for the next mountain here to further prepare myself for the Cotopaxi.
While I was busy grinding away at work, September proved to a rather fruitful month when it comes to dividend. After the "lull" of August, I once again managed to cross the 1K in a month barrier, helped by a generous dividend of the cyclical Rio Tinto. Here's to hoping that I can stay above 1K in the Janaury/April/July/October and March/June/September/December quarters, which would be a really nice achievement already. In fact, I know that a large amount of people here earn less every month from their job, which of course means that I could technically live here already somewhat comfortably. But that is a though for another day. Below you find the complete overview of the dividends:
In total, I collected 1228,56€ from 30 stocks or funds.
- Ares Capital 196,23 €
- iShares World Equity High Income UCITS ETF 117,40 €
- Rio Tinto 100,15 €
- VanEck Morningstar Developed Markets Dividend Leaders 93,80 €
- Main Street Capital 93,54 €
- IncomeShares Silver+ Yield Options ETP 90,19 €
- IncomeShares Gold+ Yield Options ETP 68,52 €
- Global X Euro STOXX 50 Covered Call UCITS 60,18 €
- JPMorgan Nasdaq Equity Premium Income 59,38 €
- Golub Capital BDC 52,12 €
- Agree Realty 37,09 €
- Realty Income 35,30 €
- BHP 29,81 €
- Unilever 23,47 €
- Johnson & Johnson 20,58 €
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending 19,83 €
- GCP Infra Invest 18,16 €
- Legal & General 15,16 €
- Simon Property Group 15,16 €
- International Public Partnerships Ltd 13,07 €
- PepsiCo 11,08 €
- Vanguard USD Emerging Markets Government Bonds 10,72 €
- iShares Fallen Angels High Yield Corporate Bond 10,26 €
- Enbridge 9,49 €
- ExxonMobil 7,51 €
- McDonald's 6,85 €
- Lockheed Martin 5,16 €
- Shell 4,04 €
- Southern 2,78 €
- Blue Owl Capital 1,53 €
![]() |
| The Sincholagua from below - I made it to the peak on the right |

Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen